Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Buy It Now

"To send a letter is a good way to go somewhere without moving anything but your heart. " - Phyllis Theroux 



When it comes to online wedding shopping....I know we all loooooove Etsy (yours truly included), but Ebay and it's "Buy It Now" button have been just as helpful on my quest for those little, thoughtful details that us brides to be feel like make all the difference....

Like stamps!

Postage stamps. Yep, add this one to the pile of details that I'm crushing on and spend way to much time searching for. I think it may date back to my pen pal letter writing days way back in the day - writing letters in purple pen, sprinkling a few glitter stickers on the envelope seal and mailing it with a few butterfly postage stamps. This was the best kind of mail I ever found in our mailbox.  :)

Fast forward to present day. For our wedding invites {which should be finished any minute now!}, I'm hoping to decorate our envelopes like this....


Ok, maybe not 10 different types of stamps. That might put me over the edge. But I am really a fan of how this little "mosaic" of stamps gives the envelope so much personality!

And thanks to the wonderful world of Ebay, I've found an awesome stamp-obsessed seller who is selling every possible stamp I would ever want. 

Want to see a few? 

A heart, some Hawaiian Surfers, L-O-V-E, vintage Air Mail and exotic flowers....all symbolize something about our beach wedding and look fun side by side...

 {source}

 {source}

 {source}


What about you, bees? What stamps will you be including for your STD's and Invitations? What other thoughtful details are you having fun with?

No comments:

Post a Comment