Thursday, November 11, 2010

Glitterati

"I am like a falling star who has finally found her place next to another in a lovely constellation, where we will sparkle in the heavens forever." - Amy Tan


If you were to peer into my puffy white thought bubbles, this is what you'd see....

 {source}

A party of sparkly silver glitter letters, spelling out words like:

"finally!"
"we do!"
&
"me + you"

Hooray for romp, the cutest online shop that actually sells these sparkly beauties! I think this could be a fun way to do an entrance banner for our little welcome table...or draped between me & Mr. Ostrich's reception chairs....like one inspiring bee, the fabulous Mrs. Frozen Yogurt, did for her sweet day!


What fun things are you decorating your welcome table and reception chairs with?

No comments:

Post a Comment